Hackfest Security: Dubai Hackinthebox Convention Anyone?

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:39:29 MST 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-02-02 at 08:25 -0700, Alex Dean wrote:
>>  Between this and all the 'why I hate Microsoft', 'my ISP is the
>> worst', and 'the Googles are dumb' threads lately, this list is
>> being
>> a real drag to read lately.
> ----
> you neglected the thread about using Outlook w/ Gmail which also has
> absolutely nothing to do with Linux...but I digress
>
> Easy enough to just hit delete and move on - I don't have to find each
> topic particularly relevant or interesting.

  or he can score Leftist Popularity Points by proclaiming someone
crude and uneducated for pointing out obvious and very accurate
aspects of their cultural values.  And btw- no one said anything about
Arab vs. Muslim, but Alex thought it might be a good idea to display
to this list that he recognizes a difference.  And it did have
something to do with the topic... don't you think that women (or other
groups) should be aware of any special requirements they may have in
going to the conference?  If these questions may put some groups in a
critical light, I frankly don't give a crap.

  -jmz