Microsoft force installs Firefox extension

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:48:33 MST 2009

Clearly nasty of M$ to do a stealth install, especially to a product that is
not their own.  And that is one of the things I dislike about them so much.

What I did not see in those posts was whether there was any actual harm done
by it.  There was a reference to "killing my firefox" but no specifics and I
think the reference was in the cartoon.

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal that
is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to