Hackfest Security: Dubai Hackinthebox Convention Anyone?

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Mon Feb 2 08:25:45 MST 2009

You are confusing Muslim with Arab.  Most of the world's Muslims are
not Arabs.  You also need to be aware that not all Arab countries are
identical.  Dubai (UAE) has a far more open society than Saudi Arabia,
for instance.

This thread started with information about a tech conference (relevant
to the list), and has degenerated into poorly-informed stereotypes
(completely irrelevant, and disappointing to read).

Between this and all the 'why I hate Microsoft', 'my ISP is the
worst', and 'the Googles are dumb' threads lately, this list is being
a real drag to read lately.

alex