Google Problem 1/31

Jason jasons at spatafore.net
Sun Feb 1 11:36:40 MST 2009

What cracks me up is that people are screaming about Google. They stated
they made a mistake, provided the details of the mistake, and apologized
for the 40 minutes of problems.

It's quite refreshing that Google just came out and said they screwed
up. If it was Microsoft, it would have been denied for a couple weeks
until nobody was mad anymore. Then it would have been blamed on somebody
else.