itsy bitsy CRM .. open and free

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 13:15:41 MST 2009

  I've used Centric CRM.  Its an option if you have J2EE skills.  Its
architecture is more flexible than SugarCRM.  The SugarCRM project is
really dominated by the SugarCRM corporation so you're not really
going to get the FOSS experience there.

  There's also VTiger which was an early fork of SugarCRM.

   http://www.ohloh.net/p/vtiger

 -jmz