home dir to usb

Lyle Tuttle L.tuttle at cox.net
Thu Dec 31 11:43:41 MST 2009

At 11:09 AM 12/31/2009, you wrote:
>"i am such an idiot on command line stuff."
>
>"please excuse my ignorance"
>
>"i'm sure i know less than you"
>
>I'm not sure what, but something seems really out of place here for
>PLUG.  Maybe there's something in the valley water supply?  :)

snip, snip

Something to consider:

Maybe it's a good sign......must be more and more "non-geeks" who are
finding Linux...and trying to use it, and have come for help.....

Every end user that can be assured of easy use or solutions to
problems just means one more 'walking, talking advertisement' for Linux......

Where else would you have someone go to find these answers - or is it
PLUG's idea to keep Linux to themselves?  I sincerely doubt that......