O.T. iPod question?

Tuna tuna at supertunaman.com
Tue Dec 29 08:33:58 MST 2009

I used one to wrap a Christmas gift. I put a 7-zip self extracting EXE on
my brother's desktop, encrypted. I wrote the passphrase on the hard drive
and put the iPod back together. Then I just put it in the box with a cheap
old single-blade pocket knife and let him figure out the rest. I had to
give several "hints", but he managed.

</digress>

Try eBay.

Excerpts from mike Enriquez's message of Mon Dec 28 20:05:04 -0700 2009: