OT: Re: Job Available: Avnet - Associate Technology Consultant

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Dec 29 05:51:34 MST 2009

Looks like a great fun engineering gig any of us "guys" would love!

Seriously, gender sensitive language handicaps!
http://www.unc.edu/depts/wcweb/handouts/gender.html

Thanks for noting that; our daughters will appreciate it!

On 12/29/09, Jason Spatafore <jason_online at spatafore.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 05:31 -0700, Jason Spatafore wrote:
>> PS: I sent this to this group because, honestly, I have been
>> witnessing
>> our product mix shift from 20% Linux to around 70% Linux...so I would
>> rather we get another Linux guy in the door.
>
> I wanted to apologize in advance....I shouldn't have used the word "guy"
> here...I meant Linux PERSON. Sorry about that...all people are welcome!

Skype: (623)239-3392
AT&T: (503)754-4452
www.it-clowns.com
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User:LisaKachold