Help - Just Hosed My Grub 2 Install and Can't Boot

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Dec 28 13:56:02 MST 2009

Thank-you for your suggestions. I also found this link that was helpful as
well - http://linuxers.org/howto/how-fix-grub2-error-15-ubuntu. I was able
to boot into my Debian partition with your help, and after running
dpkg-reconfigure grub-pc one more time, grub found my windows partition and
my dual boot grub 2 install is working again!

Next time I will wait to finish my first cup of coffee before I try anything
more taxing than reading email....;-)

Thanks again!

Mark