In need of Linux computer

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Mon Dec 28 13:21:51 MST 2009

After a long battle with technology, Stephen wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Bob Elzer <bob.elzer at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I need a million dollars.
> do you NEED it or just fantasize about it?

A 900-foot-tall penguin appeared to me, and said that if $1 million is not
donated to the FSF and the EFF by Dec. 31, 2010, there will be a plague of
locusts o'er the land, and the earth will stop spinning and we'll all be
flung into space.

--
   You have me mixed up with more creative ways of being stupid.
   --MegaHAL, trained on random gibberish