Validation Technician Job Opportunity

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Dec 23 21:13:05 MST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim Myers <tim.myers at formalized.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:47:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Validation Technician Job Opportunity
To: lisakachold at obnosis.com

Please allow the PLUG members to review the job description below and
anyone feels this position would be a fit, e-mail your resume to:
tim.myers at formalized.com

Validation Technician  $18.50 HR
Immediate Need, job still available as of TODAY
Location: Chandler, AZ, 3-9 months

Project Description:
The candidate will be working in a validation team executing tests
against a storage product. The test environment the candidate will be
using is a Windows platform as the device under test.

Responsibilities:
Setting up test benches for running tests to validate data storage
products. Debug setup issues. Test execution. Write up bug reports.
Work with the engineering team to debug and reproduce issues.

Necessary Skills (Must Have):
« Knowledge of RAID and SAS/SATA basics
« Windows OS, Skills for Debugging setup issues
« Ability to build a server/PC system from scratch

Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):
« Knowledge of DTM is a plus

How to Apply:  If you are qualified and interested, please send your
resume to tim.myers at Formalized.com

About our Company:  Formalized Design, Inc. is a highly specialized
resourcing company focused on engineering and information technology
(IT) positions.  We specialize in peak load resourcing and staffing
difficult technical positions for Contract and Full-time Employee
requirements.  We have earned preferred vendor status with Market
Leaders from Fortune 100 companies.

Thank you,

Tim Myers
Sr. Technical Recruiter