Anyone Have a Set of Debian "Stable" amd64 DVDs or CDs I can borrow

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Dec 23 18:35:22 MST 2009

I have to compile the driver for my realtek network interface. I have
managed to install the base lenny install from CD, but I can't get the
network up and running without the realtek driver. I have stated a jigdo
download of all the amd64 stable DVDs, but I assume it will take awhile. If
someone has a set of DVDs or CDs that I could borrow, that would be save me
some time.

Or, perhaps you have a better suggestion for getting the kernel sources,
binutils, make, gcc, ...... installed on a base system that cannot get on
the Internet. I am also slowly downloading packages to put on a DVD, but
there are a lot of them as I run through the required packages by hand!

Thanks!

Mark

P.S. I am near Fashion Square in Scottsdale (Scottsdale Road and Camelback),
if you are shopping tomorrow, or I can come get them.