network woes

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 08:35:55 MST 2009

Honestly have you tried connecting your Computer with the most issues
directly to the modem and see what changes. if it clears up it is with
network configuration and the router. if not its with the computer
itself and its configuration.

i would also look at what services you have turned on, for example if
you started turning on any services like DNS or DHCP that will cause
all sorts of fits.

Stephen