Trying to Convert a Windows XP disk to VirtualBox

gm5729 gm5729 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 00:41:46 MST 2009

I tried with K/Qemu to set up I believe it was W7 Premium, my laptop
is a dual core 1.6Ghz with 3 gb RAM. I allocated 10GB of "virtual" hdd
space and 1.5 GB RAM and the "PIG" wouldn't install at all.

VampirePenguin

GNUPG validated with key 0xD537A8E1. Questionable
validations please verify by phone for authenticity.
RTF, TXT, LaTeX, PDF and DJVU files inline or by
attachment are gladly accepted. Confidentiality
guaranteed only by strong encrypted formats.
Windows GNUPG Version:
ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/binary/gnupg-w32cli-1.4.10b.exe
Bcrypt encryption, all platforms:
http://bcrypt.sourceforge.net/