west side mtg?

Sean Parsons sean at theparsonsfamily.com
Sun Dec 20 19:38:30 MST 2009

We got in because I showed the security guard the website showing the
meeting as still scheduled, and so he walked me around to find where in the
building it was (no room number in directions). Nobody bothered to post it's
cancelation for November or December. We sat around for a couple of hours
until we were asked to leave.

I certainly wouldn't have gone if I had known it was canceled until January,
but since I'm new to the club it was my first meeting.

Sean Parsons