west side mtg?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Dec 20 20:33:32 MST 2009

Am 19. Dez, 2009 schwätzte Sean Parsons so:

moin moin Sean,

> I was planning to attend the meeting, but after last month's no show, I
> would ask that if the meeting is cancelled, somebody post that here.

Sorry about the miscommunication last month. I hadn're realized
(remembered?) that the meeting had been cancelled. I believe it was my
meeting reminder that reminded you. Sorry about that.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.