west side mtg?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Dec 20 20:29:46 MST 2009

Am 19. Dez, 2009 schwätzte Lyle Tuttle so:

> OK, I will try something else....<G>
>
> Will whoever has control of the PLUG Website Calendar PLEASE send me an email
> I can use to privately communicate about the West Side PLUG Meetings?

PLUG web site stuff can go to PLUG-webdev at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us.

Those interested in helping with the site should join that mailing list.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.