Anyone using Zimbra dot com?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:08:34 MST 2009

My ISP (mediacom) apparently switched their email systems to zimbra and
things have not worked right ever since.  Service has been intermittent and
poor at best for a week now.  Zimbra.com claims to service 50 million paid
email accounts so I have a hard time believing this is so bad inherently.  I
am thinking it is all poor planning and execution of the switchover and with
no fallback plan.

But I thought some of you might have experience with Zimbra that you could
share.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
 - Thomas Jefferson