How to send email that is both text-only and/or html?

GK gm5729 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:18:12 MST 2009

http://ask-leo.com/why_do_pictures_in_email_sometimes_show_up_inline_and_sometimes_as_attachments.html

Theres a quick link... HTML AND RTF can be done inline.

As far as one of Lisa's Click jacking thing. I use Iron for all
unencrypted connections and Firefox for all encrypted. I NEVER click on
links. I will copy them and paste them if they are http to the other
browswer or go to Scroogle and paste them in and find their address for
myself.

VampirPenguin

--
GNUPG validated with key 0xD537A8E1. Questionable
validations please verify by phone for authenticity.

Proudly made by your nearest Mutt and Vim using Linux.