OT: How to send email that is both text-only and/or html?

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Tue Dec 15 08:23:10 MST 2009

I think some of the standards have gone way overboard.. some things just
don't need scripting - LIKE PDFs.  As soon as you make it programmable you
make it a medium for malware.  The real issue is the paper bag security
model that Microsuck has.

JD

jd at twingeckos.com
Voice: 480.288.8195x201
Fax: 480.406.6753
http://www.twingeckos.com

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society." - J Krishnamurti<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/randomquotes/%7E3/G2PjcLJ0ONI/>