Anyone find a book at the meeting?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Dec 13 21:14:58 MST 2009

Am 13. Dez, 2009 schwätzte Steven A. DuChene so:

> At the east side meeting this past week, when everyone was packing up
> did anyone find a book? We have been unable to find my son's current
> reading book yesterday and today and I cannot recall if we took it
> along for him to read or not.
>
> It is a fairly thick book called "Flyte" by Angie Sage.

Is it a dark cover with not very contrasting color for the title?

If so, I was on the stack of chairs as you came in the door and I believe
it was still there when we left.

> If anyone seen this at the meeting I would appreciate knowing about
> it so we can stop going crazy looking for it around here.

Ah, go crazy anyway. It's fun. They give you nice wraparound jackets.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.