Burning Mp3 Music files to cd in linux?

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 09:27:55 MST 2009

You also need to look at your radio and it's capabilities.

If it's an older model, it probably just plays Music CD's (they you have to
burn in the Music CD format)

If it's a newer model and even possibly has a usb connector, then you can
probably burn a data cd with all your songs (Lots more than a mucis CD)

You still have to read the docs on the radio, sometimes there is a limit to
how many file in a directory, and the filename size.

Hope this helps.

  _____