party Thursday

AZ RUNE arizona.rune at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 11:55:39 MST 2009

Woo hoo I missed the sun presentation at UAT so this works for a birthday
gift I can drag the gf to, woot!

Brian

On Dec 7, 2009 9:46 AM, "der.hans" <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:

moin moin,

Thursday night is our annual end of year party.

Please invite friends and family to attend.

Bringing something for the table is encouraged, but not required.

Negotiations are taking place in order to obtain a cheesecake from Oma.

No booze as we are meeting at a dry site ( school ).

We start at 19:00.

Sequoia Charter School in Mesa

1460 S. Horne, Mesa

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1460+S.+Horne,Mesa+AZ&ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&ll=33.38908,-111.814213&spn=0.008546,0.015578&z=16&iwloc=addr

Enter by the drive way gate just south of Holmes Ave. Meetings are held on
the south end of the fourth building on the left.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.