Google Waves Invites

GK gm5729 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 15:45:53 MST 2009

I have six (6) GW invites open for whoever wants them. I don't think I
really need to say to you all. Please don't request one for yourself if
you are going to turn it over for sale, want to have multiple Waves for yourself
or not going to use them at all.

I'm NOT going to monitor this post after placing it. Just contact me off
list and don't forget your email addresses.

Vi^3PP

--
GNUPG validated with key 0xD537A8E1. Questionable
validations please verify by phone for authenticity.

Proudly made by your nearest Mutt and Vim using Linux.