FLASH disk as swap

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:30:57 MST 2009

What about a large database maybe a couple of terabytes, and maybe lots of
users.

And then lets say we spread our 6GB of swap over several disks.

Maybe a system with 32GB of memory, and dual quad processors.

Maybe we could run some tests, anybody have a system like this ???

What does ebay and amazon and new egg run on, I heard they were doing lots
of processing for black Friday ?

Well maybe.