Politics/Ethics: Operation PinWale - Obama AdministrationSeeksEmergency Control of the Internet

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Aug 31 19:52:54 MST 2009

Quite true!

If I can't abide long winded discussions on how to Gnome-keyring or
another 10 step process well documented on Ubuntu and Fedora boards, I
simply don't open them!

There is also an OT version of the mail thread created by Ryan Rix.

The thread took 44 responses, and good ideas were brought forth, since
none of this subject is simply IT, which permeats everything, and has
the ability to change us all, it's well attended.

http://linuxgazette.net/165/kachold.html
(623)239-3392
(503)754-4452 www.obnosis.com