configure a test SSL

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 19:23:11 MST 2009

Made those three changes and now FireFox says

Secure Connection Failed

newcart.dev uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.

(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)

---

I added an exception to FireFox and now it works!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who pushed me in the right direction!!

Keith Smith