Time to Trade in My Blackberry

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:02:23 MST 2009

Bob Elzer wrote:

> By then maybe the 901 or 902, which will have even more capabilities for
> you to look forward to.
>
> And time to save money for the hopefully dropping price :)

But, but... I want my goodies now :)

I really wanted to get a Palm Pre, because I'm a palm whore and it's a
beautiful device, but the thing was on Sprint, and the Simply Everything
plan should be renamed the Simply Ridiculously Expensive plan... I couldn't
afford it if I had two jobs :( I ended up with a Verizon feature phone.

Ryan

A pessimist is a man who has been compelled to live with an optimist.
		-- Elbert Hubbard

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com