OT: Re: Politics/Ethics: Operation PinWale - Obama AdministrationSeeks Emergency Control of the Internet

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Aug 31 12:37:45 MST 2009

EEK -

Everyone will be issued a digital certificate with a SSN.
Anyone with a SSN/cert will be required to VOTE in order to continue
to work (via online tabulation).
All people must complete a minimum of education related to economic,
political, social and health systems before VOTING.  These include
content normally given to real estate agents and aliens requesting
American citizenship.
Those who cannot pass these tests with minimum accommodation, can
defer their vote to another who does pass and attests that the person
understands the systems completely.  In the case of individuals unable
to meet requirements to vote, a higher TAX will accommodate their
work, if they work.
Anyone with their own business or EIN is exempted from these
requirements to VOTE.
Borders controlled: illegals taxed higher; no social services to
illegals (like Australia); health screening for various diseases at
guest worker cost before entry.  Guest worker required to have
employer sponsorship (which makes it comparable to hiring Americans in
employer cost) including healthcare.
Allow for special Impeachment votes via online tabulation to include
any elected office.
Citizen reviews and legal review of all court proceedings and judge rulings.
Decriminalize all illegal drug charges and criminal acts by women and
citizens under the age of 25 where drugs also were involved in favor
of mandated mental health treatment.
Where childhood abuse and severe trauma are involved, allow for
expungement of all sentences upon stability for 3 years.
Reform the public defender/court systems in place to jail uneducated
and citizens under duress through fear mongering.
Allow convicted Americans to vote if they pass requirements or own
their own business.
Use convicts for labor via digital ID implants that terminate their
host if failure to comply or run.   Examples: Offshore crews,
highways, manufacturing teaching a complete skill with a certification
and licensing upon completion of sentence.

But, I'm now clearly OT!

--
http://linuxgazette.net/165/kachold.html
(623)239-3392