Politics/Ethics: Operation PinWale - Obama AdministrationSeeks Emergency Control of the Internet

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Mon Aug 31 09:01:24 MST 2009

I think only land owners should be allowed to vote on "property tax" and
other property related issues. I do not own land but if I did I would find
it silly that someone who had nothing to lose could vote to vote on land
issues.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:49 AM, Dorian Monroe <dorian.monroe at cox.net>wrote:

> In defense of Ryan, the idea that only landowners should be allowed to vote
> is so absurd that many would consider that "racist".  I took Ryan's reply to
> be merely mocking the ignorance (and racist undertone) that only landowners
> should be given the right to vote.  Since we're pointing fingers and all...
>
> I bit on the flame bait.  I promise not to comment any more!  :)
>
> Sent from my blackberry

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
http://rhinoequipment.com ~ http://postug.com
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rhinoequipment
IP: guest at asterisk.rhinoequipment.com