How to overcome a boot-up endless loop?

Jon M. Hanson jon at the-hansons-az.net
Fri Aug 28 16:12:27 MST 2009

Try changing the line to "sleep 1". They way the line is now it's
trying to wait for 0.1 seconds. Yes, it'll be waiting 10 times as long
but maybe the problem is something associated with a timer interrupt
that's causing usleep to fail. By changing it to sleep it should use a
less fine-grained timer.

Sent from my iPhone