west side mtg needs new location

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Aug 23 21:09:09 MST 2009

moin moin,

Sequoia and ACAA have been great, but now we've run out of people who can
open ACAA for us on Wednesday nights.

One person quit, another was laid off and now the last geek standing is
taking classes Wednesday nights.

We already needed a temporary location for this month anyway, but now we
need to seek a new permanent home for starting in September.

It doesn't have to stay at I-17 and Bell. What location would bring in
more people? Would being close to the rail help? Would moving closer to
Surprise ( like the last few, well-attended months? ) help?

ciao,

der.hans
#  "I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
#  better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use
#  of one's contributions to computer science."  -- Donald E. Knuth