"Professional Recruiters"?

Mike stuff at dustsmoke.com
Sun Aug 16 22:29:34 MST 2009

I think the fruit hangs lower now that we have these huge job websites
and voip. Now all anybody really needs to do is get an employer account
on monster/etc and grab some skype/etc minutes to make cheap cold calls
from anywhere in the world. In talking to my neighbor the whole thing
sounded like a concept ripe for one of those late night "internet
millions" infomercials.

-Mike