Sonoran Penguin

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Aug 16 13:22:10 MST 2009

Am 05. Aug, 2009 schwätzte Lisa Kachold so:

> I also suggested this to Hans 19 months ago when he first published it
> on the list.

I am not on the web team.

> The new server is patched 8.04 with Drupal 6 (but it's not in place) -

It doesn't migrate the content.

> None really planning for it that I know unless Deru or someone in Hans
> "inner circle".

There is no inner circle. Please stop saying there is.

You make the security meetings happen ( with the help of a few people ). I
have thanked you for that many times. Other people seem to appreciate it
as well since they show up and learn :).

The Installfests happen because Alex wanted them to happen and because
others have been helping keep it going.

The devel meetings happen at this point because Ed and others stepped up
to keep them going.

If the PLUG community is opposed there might be issues, but otherwise it's
a matter of someone putting in the effort.

The only thing being chairman gives me is it eases working with other
organizations.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
#  better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use
#  of one's contributions to computer science."  -- Donald E. Knuth