dual boot

Lyle Tuttle L.tuttle at cox.net
Sat Aug 15 14:14:11 MST 2009

Thanks again guys -- It "says" it will see the USB, but I tried the
PS2 anyway - no help.

As for the rest of it, I messed around with it, but it's "above my
pay grade"....  Will let him either go buy XP again (he tossed his
orig CD's), or give him the option of Ubuntu solo....he has a hard
time with the mouse (handicap), and is extremely short on patience,
so I think rather than have him have a bad experience with Linux,
I'll let him do the Windows.......again...<G>

I appreciate all your quick response....lyle