OT - Web browsing issue

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:54:12 MST 2009

she's pissy over using firefox, the world will implode if I switch it to
Linux...

Firefox and Noscript have stopped it...
malwarebytes doesn't find anything.
spybot is running right now.
DNS records look ok (but I am far from an expert).
Any other ideas? My wife told me her mom us suffering the same thing. Any
ideas to scan my website?

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Cope