An Ext4 question...

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Sun Aug 9 15:44:45 MST 2009

You know, I've heard the same argument against reiserfs for ages, and
using it on countless servers (both home and enterprise) for at least
the past 5 years I've _never_ once encountered unrecoverable reiser
filesystem errors pertaining to whatever kind of ungraceful/ugly reboots
I've had to do.  That and with no manual tweaking of reiserfs, I can say
I've been pretty darn happy with it.  I've had a great deal more
occurrences with manually having to fsck ext3 even as rarely as I ever
do actually use it.

I was rather quite looking forward to reiser4 before he had to go kill
his wife...

-mb