TOMORROW - PLUG Linux Security Team: Puppet Theatre August 8, 2009 @ 10:00 AM Foundation for Blind Children

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Aug 7 20:55:34 MST 2009

Join the PLUG Hackfesters for Puppet Theatre next Saturday @10:00AM!

http://plug.obnosis.com

We will be swiftly going through the presentation materials published
this month on the LinuxGazette:
http://linuxgazette.net/165/kachold.html
followed by a hands on session to three systems setup for the event.
Bring your recipes!

Our network model this time will be both wireless and wired, so that
we can continue both a FLAG event and our Puppet presentation/lab.

Our guest, Dennis Kibbe, well known for his long contribution to the
PLUG InstallFests and adjunct teacher with Mesa Community College,
will be appearing as a FLAG (good luck to one and all)!

Session closes at 13:00 this time, in our earlier time slot.

Our volunteers will also be attempting to:

1) Build yet another Accessibility Linux System for testing by the
Foundation's students.

2) Provide USB-CD/DVD media build station and services for BT4/Ubuntu/DVL/Samari

Watch for the Backtrack4 LinuxGazette September materials which will
be our next HackFest lab subject.

--
http://linuxgazette.net/165/kachold.html

Follow the signs on the North Door to the larger Administration Building at FBC.