Sugar on a Stick - Sugar Labs

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:15:50 MST 2009

Uh, since when is 1 year ago Ancient ?

  _____

From: plug-discuss-bounces at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-bounces at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us] On Behalf Of Dazed_75
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 1:49 PM
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Sugar on a Stick - Sugar Labs

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Eric Shubert <ejs at shubes.net> wrote:

liveusb-creator is pretty cool all right. I'm putting CentOS on a thumb
drive presently though.

I'm running Ubuntu Heron (LTS) on my desktop and didn't find l-c in the
repos, so I'm running it in my Vista VM. I'd rather not have to go there
though. Anyone know if there's an easy way to get l-c on to Ubuntu
(short of building the source)?

--
-Eric 'shubes'

Eric, thats becuase your are running the ancient Hardy Heron!  Yes, I know
why you are, but that is why you don't just have a menu entry for creating a
live USB from a CD or .iso
--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
 - Thomas Jefferson