Sugar on a Stick - Sugar Labs (usb live creator)

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Fri Aug 7 14:02:50 MST 2009

There's another usb live creator I used when I was on Hardy and l-c was
unavailable to me too, but for the life of me I can't remember what it
was.  Since then, I've tried l-c several times on ibex, and just a few
minutes ago on jaunty (seeing your request drew my curiosity), it have
never gotten it to successfully complete still.

I know I have a black cloud that follows me around, but it's always
inexplicably just failed to finish every time I tried, so I wrote it off
as crapware long ago, and seems to still hold true.  I'd love to know
what mojo it wants to work and stand corrected.

Dig around google for an alternative, there seems to be many these days.

-mb