Sugar on a Stick - Sugar Labs

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Fri Aug 7 11:23:37 MST 2009

liveusb-creator is pretty cool all right. I'm putting CentOS on a thumb
drive presently though.

I'm running Ubuntu Heron (LTS) on my desktop and didn't find l-c in the
repos, so I'm running it in my Vista VM. I'd rather not have to go there
though. Anyone know if there's an easy way to get l-c on to Ubuntu
(short of building the source)?

--
-Eric 'shubes'