Memory leaks in Ubuntu?

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Thu Aug 6 09:37:50 MST 2009

Meh, I've had too many ati cards die and freak out my systems, which is
what drove me to NV.  I haven't had one NV die, but obviously comes with
other issues...  Besides I've come to rely on VDPAU for 1080p decoding
on some of my 8x00 NV card systems that I won't give up on (yet) since
ATI chooses not to support it or another reasonable alternative.

-mb