Horribly OT <odious troll food>

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:00:15 MST 2009

did anyone ever think that most people attending college are wasting their
(parent's | governments  | own) money? Most degrees are a waste. Take my
wife's degree in sociology. Do you know what you can do with that? Nothing
or wait tables. It was a waste. We need to reevaluate your higher education
needs and we can't do that until we allow ourselves to fully comprehend the
true cost of higher education. When someone else pays for your school, going
for the sake of going, to please your parents, or some other fruitless
reason is a great way to waste money...

And taking money from some one who earned it to give it to some one who
didn't is stealing, government or otherwise.
Eric

Eric Cope
http://cope-et-al.com