Sonoran Penguin

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:46:36 MST 2009

Now I think you're procrastinating :-)

First you said you would do it, and let everyone decide if we liked it. Now
you don't want to.

For all we know you might come up with a horrible design.

You're going to have to show us what you got, before we say it should be the
new theme.

Time to put up or....   :-)

And if it isn't obvious, this is in FUN !!!