Serial Port Problems

Mike Bushroe mbushroe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 16:33:36 MST 2009

Lisa,
  Yes it did. Worked perfectly! Would have saved MUCH frustration if I
had thought of it last week! I think I even tried a single escape
followed by ^O, but did not quite hit the correct sequence.

And on a second note, I finally got the configuration of VLANs,
routing domains, default gateways, and rc.local entries needed to get
the remote connectivity that was the whole reason for all this. I also
forgot to mention that the playing card sized CPU that runs the
switch/router is not only running "Red Haggis" on a 64MB flash memory,
but is also running on a powerpc, so binaries have to be cross
compiled, and there is no room for standard libraries.

Mike