OT: Handling Politics the plug-discuss way?

Marco Savo savomarco at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:47:14 MST 2009

Well,
this list went too much off topic lately. Everyone is interested about
politics, but, unless you're the main  expert on some topic, and you're able
to be impartial and not offend the political view of others, it's better
keep the focus on technology. I'm not able to read all threads, they're
mostly useless. I think people should be self disciplined not to go off
topic.

Just to add some complains if weren't enough.
Marco