Handling Politics the plug-discuss way?

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:52:20 MST 2009

Each has it's own drawbacks and advantages. For one it would increase the
web site traffic. More traffic, and they see other stuff that may interest
them.

Not sure if it could still be part of gmane or not.

It would certainly not cause someone to leave the list, they would just skip
the topics they're not interested in.
It would cut down on internet waste, I haven't looked how many people are on
the list ?  But all those email to people who just delete them is a big
waste of all that traffic.

I'm sure something could be done for someone that wants an offline archive,
but how many people save all this on their own systems, I know where to go
if I need to recheck something, and messages that teach me something, I save
in a folder.

I don't think the admins would have a rift over where to store the archives.
lol