Serial Port Problems

Mike Bushroe mbushroe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 00:31:08 MST 2009

Good catch, and sorry I was less clear. The switch/router is running a
stripped down version of Red Hat they call Redhagis. It does not have
room for very much at all, so installing RPMs or even source is
problematical. You normally have to cross compile from another
platform. Only the Desktop trying to communicate with the
switch/router embedded host is running Ubuntu and capable of running
apt-get. It was a major hassle to ad tcpdump until the vednor sent me
a pre-compiled version.

Mike