****Re: ****Re: guess what....

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Sun Aug 2 23:05:23 MST 2009

Anyone can see that Social Security is a ponzi scheme (it would be called
that if the Government wasn't running it).
It's not a fund we're paying into that goes into 'our account'.
The money we pay goes to pay people currently on Social Security.
Everything is great until there are more people collecting Social Security
than paying in.  From what I hear more people are living longer.  I don't
know about you but I don't have any fantasy that Social Security will
provide a significant portion of my retirement income; I wish I could opt
out and put that money somewhere I control.