****Re: guess what....

Austin William Wright diamondmagic at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 2 22:28:58 MST 2009

Alan Dayley wrote:
> Mike,
>
> The list seems to have become more political lately.  I think your
> comments about dishonest people or something set this thread off.  Not
> your fault, if I recall and I'm not worried about going back to find
> derail point.
>
> Don't worry about it, personally.  I worry about it for the group when
> too much "non-Linux" and "non-group" talk goes on, we lose people.
>
> Alan

At the very least, *please* mark off-topic posts with "OT: " before the
topic (but after any "RE:" etc).

While I absolutely agree, there is a time for such comments, and a nice
balance is needed. (I love slashdot.org's ability to do this in comments
to articles with almost no regulation.)

And keep it respectful. If people can't at least do those two things I
don't have much faith in any other solutions.

Austin Wright.